FAQS | Simply Brides

FAQS

FAQs

 

Do I need an appointment to view your bridal gowns?

At Simply Brides it is necessary to make an appointment to come in and view our gowns. This allows our consultants to dedicate their time entirely to helping bring your wedding dream to life and gives you the luxury experience that every bride deserves.

Appointments are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm and last for up to one hour, giving you plenty of time to find your dream dress.

I'm looking for a veil to match my dress, can I come to your showroom to try on your veils?

Absolutely! You are also welcome to bring your dress to our showroom to help with the selection process. We have a wide range of beautifully handcrafted veils made by Madame Tulle.

Please arrange an appointment with us and let us know that you are coming in to try our veils.

How much are your gowns and how much deposit do I need to pay to place an order?

At Simply Brides, we pride ourselves on providing beautifully, hand-made and exclusive gowns that every bride can afford. The typical range for a dress is from $1000 to around $1600, depending on the style and material.  

Brides also have the option of purchasing from our Sale Rack, which features heavily reduced dresses.

If you choose to proceed with a purchase, we require a 60% deposit of your beautiful new wedding dress. We will contact you to arrange an appointment for fitting as soon as your dress arrives in our showroom. The remaining 40% of the deposit is required upon the collection of your dress.

What is the order time for a gown?

Due to the hand-made and intricate nature of our designs, our dresses take between 6 to 9 months to complete. For this reason, we recommend our brides order as soon as possible, to allow for any necessary changes or readjustments. It will generally take at least six months from the day you place an order until the dress arrives in our showroom (this time may vary during peak wedding seasons).

What do I need to bring with me to my first appointment?

When attending your first appointment, you may like to bring a strapless bra and wear nude/seamless underwear with minimal to no makeup if possible. You may also like to bring any accessories, such as hair pieces or shoes, if these have already been acquired.

We encourage our brides to ask one or two close friends or family, though try to keep numbers at a minimum, as our showroom is very intimate.

Do you offer any exchanges or refunds?

Please note that Simply Brides cannot refund any portion of your payment or accommodate any exchanges once your order has been placed. We are unable to make any changes or modifications relative to style, size, colour, or specific length on an order.

Will my dress fit me perfectly? Will further alterations be required?

All our gowns are made to your measurements at the time of order, so further alterations are rarely needed. However in some cases, minor alterations maybe required due to the style of the dress and each bride's individual preferences.